Thursday 1 November 2012

Customized Candy Jars

Do you crave sweets? Well, you're not alone. Statistics show that calorie intake from sugar increased 29% from 1961 to 2000. The most popular sweets are chocolate, hard candies, and caramels. So, if you are going to give in to your sweet tooth, you might as well have something nice to put all of your chocolates, hard candies, and caramels. You might as well have customized candy jars.






If there's one thing I've always enjoyed is having a nice candy jar sitting on top of my desk. Not only does it help beat my sweet tooth cravings, it's a great conversation starter. People will come to my desk for a piece of candy, ask me where I got the jar, and there you go-a conversation has started. It's a great way to make new friends at work, but be sure to always have that candy jar filled with their favorite candies!






No comments:

Post a Comment